Parachain Transfer Guide
User guide for token transfers between parachains.
2) Select the chain that has the token you'd like to send as the
Origin Chainand set Karura as the
Destination Chain. Select token and amount you'd like to
2) Set Karura as the
Origin Chainand select your
Destination Chain. Select the token and amount you'd like to transfer. Click
1) Before you can withdraw your USDT to Statemine, you must first have a small KSM balance in Statemine on the receiving address. To do this, make sure you have some KSM in your non-custodial wallet on the Kusama Relay Chain. Then connect to Polkadot.js Apps and connect to the Kusama Network.
2) Go to
3) Select any of your accounts that has a KSM balance and make that the
send from account. Then, make the
destination chainStatemine and the
send to addressyour corresponding non-custodial account on Statemine. Enter at least
0.01KSM as the amount of KSM you'd like to transfer to Statemine. You'll be using this KSM to pay for transaction fees when you send your USDT. Click
4) Next, follow the Bitfinex's instructions when it comes to withdrawing USDT to Statemine. If you are unsure how to proceed, please contact their support team.
1) Once you have your USDT on Statemine, you can now bridge them to Karura. Go to the Bridge on the Karura App. Select Statemine as the
Origin Chainand Karura as the
Destination Chain. Enter the amount of USDT you'd like to send and click
2) Return to the
Portfoliotab to see your USDT on Karura.
2) Before transferring, please note the following:
- Transaction fees for this type of transfer must be paid in KSM.
- Transfers to an account on Statemine that don't meet Statemine's existential deposit limits will be lost.
Set Karura as the
Origin Chainand set Statemine as the
Destination Chain. Select the token you'd like to send and enter the amount you'd like to transfer. Click