Comment on page
Information for how to use the multi-chain Wormhole Bridge
The Wormhole network gives users the ability to transfer assets across many top-tier ecosystems including Karura, Ethereum, Avalanche, Solana, Binance Smart Chain and many others. You can learn more about Wormhole here.
Select a Token.
3) Use the dropdown to select the token you'd like to bridge. Keep in mind that sometimes all of your token balances may not automatically populate. In that case, you can search the name or paste the token address in the search bar.
4) Enter the amount you'd like to transfer and click
Connectto connect to the wallet you'll be using on the target chain.
6) You'll be presented with how you'd like to pay for fees on the target chain. For certain tokens, Karura will pay those fees in which case you'll see that box enabled. If that box is not enabled, you'll have to pay the fees in
Manual Payment. Click
11) Congratulations, you've successfully bridged your tokens. Click
Add to MetaMaskto see the tokens in your wallet.
If you believe you have successfully bridged your tokens, but you can't see them in your MetaMask, please:
- 1.Open your MetaMask
- 2.Go to the Assets page and click
Import Tokensat the bottom. Paste in the token contract address. The rest of the information should auto populate.
Go to the Wormhole Interface and click on Redeem in the upper right hand corner. Select the Source chain where you initiated the transaction, connect your wallet and paste the Source Tx. If you've done it correctly, the
Recoverbutton should appear and you can proceed with your redeeming your tokens off the bridge.
You may need to add the USDC contract address to MetaMask. To do this go to Assets -> Import tokens and then paste in the contract address of